PAR 64 Short nosed Parcan, Ideal for touring bands and stages. Supplied with Gel holder, ParSafe lamp holder and inlet lead (bare ends). Lamp type PAR64 500 watt available with „Very Narrow Spot“, „Narrow Spot“, „Medium Spot“ and Raylight reflector with lamp. PAR64 1000 watt available with „Very Narrow Spot“, „Narrow Spot“, „Medium Spot“, „Wide Spot“, Extra Wide Spot.
- A lot of snowflakes are thrown into the room up to a distance of 2 m
- Constant snowing creates a foam/snow build up, which dissolves gradually
- The dissolution of the „blanket of snow“ happens nearly without residues
- Ideal for a „winter“ subject in discos, theatres etc.
- DMX-controlled operation or stand-alone operation with Master/Slave function
- DMX512 control possible via any commercial DMX controller (occupies 3 channels)
- Comfortable addressing and setting via control panel with LED display and three operating buttons
Designed for use with large scale Wavefront and Blackline systems, the WS218X features twin 1000 watt 18″ (460mm) drivers capable of reproducing low frequencies down to 35Hz. Each driver employs a magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion along with high temperature 4″ (100mm) voice coils. The WS218X is produces a high power output of 136dB continuous and 142dB peak.